Subscribe Today

It's Almost November...

It's Almost November...

Postby RacinFan » October 20th, 2017, 4:59 pm

I'm starting to think snowmobile racing now that the cubs lost.

So I thought I'd make an attempt at "firing up" the ole forum a little bit.

Does anyone have any interesting tid bits to share? Predictions for the upcoming season? Any good racing pix to share from days gone by? Any good stories to share from days gone by?
Matt Maurer
RacinFan

Re: It's Almost November...

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » October 24th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Matt Not much to report on my end, the schedules are out with dates for this coming season. Really not a lot of surprises, looks like two races each in Beausejour and Tomahawk this year. Looks like Fire and Ice will be having a one day event, nice to see those folks back having a race again. A second race in Eagle River in March, well mother nature will have to give us a brutal winter to pull that off.

I have heard there will not be Ditch Banger coverage this coming year, if true that's sort of a step backwards in my eyes. I do feel the racing will be some of the most competitive action we've seen in a very long time, if everyone stays healthy. A few surprises coming from a few teams with different power plants and engine builders this coming winter.

I'm looking forward to this winter, plan on being at most races this season if everything goes as planned. Matt I hope our paths cross this winter sometime, your a true race fan for sure. Good Luck on firing up things here!!! It's not dead here, but it is sort of on life support. Hope mother nature helps out the promoters this year with the weather and everyone has a safe race season.

Greg Peterson GPR Racing We won't be having a sled in any of the F-500 events this year, unless we bring one out for Alex to race Big Sexy. Sort of working on a new one but might just be a man cave fixture!
Spy-Guy 74

Re: It's Almost November...

Postby jhooper/HRE » October 25th, 2017, 7:48 am

It sounds like the Soucy 106" tracks are running late and won't be ready until mid November, if anyone has any new ones they would sell call my shop 603-863-0049.
John Hooper / Hooper race engines
jhooper/HRE

Return to Ovals & Enduros