Subscribe Today

Spring meeting

Spring meeting

Postby bobbygasser216 » March 30th, 2011, 9:40 am

After reading Mark and Mike D's e-mails, Rachel and I do agree 100%\ with there points, and we also feel we need to start having the spring meetings again so issues like this can be adressed.
bobbygasser
bobbygasser216

Spring meeting

Postby H2OX175 » March 30th, 2011, 12:01 pm

this wasn't just out of the blue it was brought up at the fall meeting, and we were waiting for pay out numbers to take a vote. unfortonatly not many people showed up for the end of the year meeting , wish more people cared enough to attend that meeting. Kenny
H2OX175

Spring meeting

Postby glhperformance » March 30th, 2011, 1:27 pm

i agree with Kenny. If people really care about rules and the nuts and bolts of the organization they would attend the annual meeting every year.
glhperformance
glhperformance

Spring meeting

Postby mbenoy119 » March 31st, 2011, 5:36 am

Is there anyone who thinks that the IWA should move the annual meeting to the Spring? Is there any logical reason to do this? I am certainly open to the idea if someone can give me a reason why it would be better than our current practice of hosting the annual meeting at the end of the season. Thanks for your input

Mike
mbenoy119

Spring meeting

Postby bobbygasser216 » March 31st, 2011, 10:37 am

I just thought it would be a good idea, to get everything "Ironed" out before the season starts.

I dont know what the banquet/meeting turnout was, but as for us we just couldnt make it, for one I had my kids that weekend and for two we simply just couldn't aforded it after a costly race season.
bobbygasser
bobbygasser216

Return to Watercross