Subscribe Today

Racer/Machine Of The Decade

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby SnowmobileNews Moderator » December 11th, 2009, 10:40 am

I'm working on a series of stories that will be posted to our web sites in the next couple weeks, and I'm looking for nominees on two important questions:

For the decade of 2000-09, who is the RACER OF THE DECADE for all snowmobile racing, and what is the MACHINE OF THE DECADE? Nominees anyone?
Snowmobile News Moderator
SnowmobileNews Moderator

Postby FreezurBurnt » December 15th, 2009, 1:28 pm

Morgan and Rev
[b]ride Chelmsford,Northern Ont. area[/b]

[green][b][i]01 ZR 600 early release[/b][/i][/green]

Postby Long time cat man » December 15th, 2009, 3:51 pm

Bryan Drydahl and Rev.
Long time cat man

Postby Skiduders » December 25th, 2009, 6:49 am

I just posted my response on the racer board... and now see it here, I see that someone else shares my opinion. So just cutting and pasting.

Racer: Blair Morgan, Lets face it; if it wasn't for his injury, he would still be dominating. Even at his age! I remember how everyone used to whisper that he was getting to old for the sport.... yet he kept winning! Like Brett Favre of the snow, only without all of the interceptions....

Sled: Da REV... Sheesh, I don't know about this one... call me biased, but I think the REV changed everything for everyone in this decade. All Manufacturers had to scramble after Bombi on that one.... Just my opinion.

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum