Subscribe Today

Ideas for the upcoming TR?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Re: Ideas for the upcoming TR?

Postby YamaDooed » September 13th, 2017, 10:17 am

Week after ride will be located in western Yopper pencil again this year... Best book your rooms now as they fill up fast...
YamaDooed

Postby MXZErick » September 13th, 2017, 2:16 pm

Absolutely LT...that'd be great!
MXZErick

Postby yammrhammr » September 13th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Book the star gate in Indian river now
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby ZR8000MAN » September 13th, 2017, 7:18 pm

yammrhammr wrote:i feel as if we don't know about this accident?

Fell through a set of stairs in an old school building. Was looking at it for a possible purchase to rehab for office space and loft apartments. Seems the roof was leaking and the stair case had rotted apart. One step out onto it from the top floor and I went to the first floor, about a 20 foot drop. Broke three bones and tore up then ligaments and tendons a bunch. Meh, hurts a bunch and still limping pretty bad. Can ride my bike, but no running since the Buffalo half Marathon one week before the accident. Life goes on.
ZR8000MAN

Postby ZR8000MAN » September 13th, 2017, 7:19 pm

yammrhammr wrote:i feel as if we don't know about this accident?

Fell through a set of stairs in an old school building. Was looking at it for a possible purchase to rehab for office space and loft apartments. Seems the roof was leaking and the stair case had rotted apart. One step out onto it from the top floor and I went to the first floor, about a 20 foot drop. Broke three bones and tore up then ligaments and tendons a bunch. Meh, hurts a bunch and still limping pretty bad. Can ride my bike, but no running since the Buffalo half Marathon one week before the accident. Life goes on.
ZR8000MAN

Postby Icehole » September 13th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Sounds contrived.....You got rolled out a bed too briskly eh?.....on that really really bad fat people show, they ease out from the bed and transition to a chair then slowly transfer the mega load to their legs...take better care of yourself, you can overcome your choice of bein a lardass with the right choices....As always, Here for you, Hole
Icehole

Postby yammrhammr » September 14th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Icehole can always smell a fat rat. So is this why you missed the trash ride to copper harbor?
yammrhammr

Postby ZR8000MAN » September 14th, 2017, 7:47 pm

yammrhammr wrote:Icehole can always smell a fat rat. So is this why you missed the trash ride to copper harbor?

Nope, got hurt this spring, June 2. Last winter was to busy with more work than I wanted. Barn is built now, planning on less work this winter. With my foot, I had to cancel a lot of plans we had. Been on light duty for a long time now. Planning on the trip this year. May have another guy coming, not sure. Might bring both sleds, the ZR900 and the ZR8000. Still love the old sleds. Think the 900 may get better fuel mileage than the 800. With engine swap done, just do the suspension and throw some new 8" carbides and hit the trail.
ZR8000MAN

Postby yammrhammr » September 14th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Ok so you still have the sled the Vector toyed with then, sounds good.
yammrhammr

Postby Icehole » September 15th, 2017, 6:17 pm

you still waiting on your new motor hammr?
Icehole

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers