Subscribe Today

Trash Ride update

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Re: Trash Ride update

Postby Long time cat man » October 3rd, 2017, 9:42 pm

mach1mikeM1M wrote:Will this ride include ditch banging? Off trail excursions into the Pow?

I will do some scouting for you Mikey.
Long time cat man

Postby 600zrtrx1 » October 4th, 2017, 9:23 am

NorthernSkunk wrote:Ditch banging "likely" , (don't sound very positive though).."hardly such a thing as off trail in the lower peninsula"....wooHoo sounds like the annual blue haired trail ride with nightly circle jerk get together again ....lol...

Its what it says - Likely - as in look forward to it!!!

And we don't trespass on peoples land that they paid for and pay taxes on. Lots of immature & unnoticeable Christmas tree farms in Michigan and ya can't go out there. There are plenty of designated park areas to go, just have to look into where they are ahead of time so as not to trespass.

Add: The lower don't get the four-five foot deep LES like the U.P does. is what I meant
600zrtrx1

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 5th, 2017, 6:52 am

600zrtrx1 wrote:
NorthernSkunk wrote:Ditch banging "likely" , (don't sound very positive though).."hardly such a thing as off trail in the lower peninsula"....wooHoo sounds like the annual blue haired trail ride with nightly circle jerk get together again ....lol...

Its what it says - Likely - as in look forward to it!!!

And we don't trespass on peoples land that they paid for and pay taxes on. Lots of immature & unnoticeable Christmas tree farms in Michigan and ya can't go out there. There are plenty of designated park areas to go, just have to look into where they are ahead of time so as not to trespass.

Add: The lower don't get the four-five foot deep LES like the U.P does. is what I meant

You can ditch bang anywhere in North America that has snow .......An really Xmas tree farming has taken that much land from you sledders .....lol
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby 600zrtrx1 » October 5th, 2017, 8:47 am

funnier than heck
600zrtrx1

Postby Xtreme XC » October 11th, 2017, 2:09 pm

March? Everyone's crap will be broke by then.

The LP? Ugh
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby Snoway » October 11th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Where will the FBTR be this year?....might intercept that group if they have sense enough to ride where I do.
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby YamaDooed » October 12th, 2017, 9:50 am

Week after ride will be at least a month before the TR... Invites will be PMed on Facebud and all those attending will get a XXXL Tee shirt...
YamaDooed

Postby Long time cat man » October 12th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Send me an invite so I have an excuse to ride across the U.P. again Yam dude. Weather guys say I can ride from the lower. Prusak said he could make a ride if if was in March.............so I am calling him out on it. Any bets on whether he shows or not?
Long time cat man

Postby 4th ski-doo » October 12th, 2017, 9:38 pm

I'll let you know LT
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Postby yammrhammr » October 13th, 2017, 10:44 am

Long time cat man wrote:Send me an invite so I have an excuse to ride across the U.P. again Yam dude. Weather guys say I can ride from the lower. Prusak said he could make a ride if if was in March.............so I am calling him out on it. Any bets on whether he shows or not?

he wont show if its in the lower, I wouldn't drive 4 hours to ride the lower, let alone from queersoda.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers