Subscribe Today

Snirt report

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Re: Snirt report

Postby Icehole » January 10th, 2018, 10:00 pm

they didn't jump the tors last yr and eliminate that override possibility?...did they jump past it this time to determine it was tors?...I think you better have that merc guy you found on c-list handle it from here....hard to believe if tors related it'd be on the throttle block end of the tors system on a sled that new, but it is a yam so...did your tlever contact the bar at full pinch?....if not, conceivable cable adjust was too tight and you did bust your tors at the block trying to grip some more speed into the pos...do you know how to jump the tors so next time you don't have to mooch a ride home? ...think your wires are in headlite assembly....make them show you which two and mark em...if cable was too tight and it is throttle block, that would make slobich correct on origins of the issue
Icehole

Postby yammrhammr » January 11th, 2018, 8:49 am

they are idiots at closest yam dealer, but its a start.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Snoway » January 11th, 2018, 7:41 pm

Pure yamaha with the rear exit hand warmers just turned 9800 miles....real good for a sled that don't get ridden.
I guess the transplant was never meant to be.
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby Long time cat man » January 12th, 2018, 9:34 am

YamaDooed wrote:No snow in da UP best to ride in the lower Mitten with Grandpa Kittens...

No one listens to you G-bic man. Rode Mon. Tues, Wed, and didn't see a dozen sleds. Left the mushy trails and drove home in the fog Wed. nite. MLKer's can have what's left for the weekend and when they all go back to work on Tues I will go back up and enjoy the peaceful ride. :lol:
Long time cat man

Postby Long time cat man » January 14th, 2018, 10:11 pm

I'm off until Monday the 8th LT, then I go dayshift on the 9th...I won't be off until the 16th and 17th of the following week...you coming up for some riding? What's your plans?[/quote]

Going to the northern lower Monday am till Wed. nite. Prolly ride the eastern U.P. on one of those days. Was going across the U.P. to the Kewe next week but got delayed until the week after. 2 guys I ride with have never been to CH so am going to try and get that trip in the week of the 15th. I leave weekends open for race spectating.[/quote]
LT, If you are going to do CH on the week of the 14th, I'm off from Monday the 15th at 2:30 pm until Wednesday afternoon, the 17th. I start night shift that evening. If you guys ride up to our area on the 15th, I'd ride to CH with you guys. However, we need snow here in the central, as we have not had a system snowstorm in 3 years. Snow on the trails here right now, is very marginal. Keep in touch and we'll see if we can find something that works. P.S. I took a ride from Christmas up to Grand Marais yesterday and the conditions out there were fantastic.[/quote]

Delayed again Erick.................one of the guys can't make it and the northern lower took a beating with the last meltdown earlier this week. We will probably have to start out in Munising if I can ever get these guys on the same page. I should come up there and ride with you while you are off this week.
Long time cat man

Postby YamaDooed » January 15th, 2018, 10:47 am

Really Grandpa Kittens??? "the week after ride"
No Snow in the UP best stay in the lower Mittens...
YamaDooed

Postby yammrhammr » January 15th, 2018, 3:59 pm

angola trails are back in biz today, gonna rip 30 er so tomorrow!
yammrhammr

Postby MXZErick » January 15th, 2018, 4:32 pm

LT, got it. If you can't make it up this week, I'm off next week from Wednesday thru Sunday. Let me know what your plan is...
MXZErick

Postby yammrhammr » January 15th, 2018, 9:27 pm

I'm off tomorrow, come on down and ride the Potawatomi trails system! Put on 20 tonite with buddyxp.
yammrhammr

Postby MXZErick » January 16th, 2018, 9:27 pm

When you coming up yammr?! yamadooed is full of sh!t...
MXZErick

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers