Subscribe Today

AAA reports Gas over $3.oo/gal., 1st time in 2 yrs

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby yammrhammr » January 13th, 2011, 2:53 am

all business owners are just legal slave holders out ta take whatever they can suck outta what they consider an inferior human.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Snoway » January 13th, 2011, 3:14 am

22 words,....well done,.... yamaha owners is smert
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby Snoway » January 13th, 2011, 3:21 am

[quote=Rick27][quote=Snoway][quote=Rick27][quote=Snoway]so why doesn't the sweat labor realize a portion of that bonus and given a clue as to what the customer does like so as to be inspired like the company owners with built in incentives to produce and think and become integrated with the whole process?,,,.....GREED ,...thats why,....so afterall the company owner in the end is insatiable and needs more more more to drive his ego which proves his intellegence is barely above idiot.[/quote]

You are assuming that all owners are one in the same Snoway and they aren't. If there are built in incentives that lead to bonuses are you also going to share the bad times equally and give something back, no I didn't think so. If you want to share in something you should be also share in the bad times. You seem to think that you should be included in every aspect of the business except when there are losses, that would be,,,.... GREED,,... on your part. As a worker you can move on if your actions cause the company to go under, alot of the owners lose everything.[/quote]

Well if you are lumping all unions in together then we are speaking in generalities, right,....

We are seeing union contracts busted left and right,...one recent one was mercury marine,....based on the threat of merc. to leave the state.,,,the rank and file voted they stay and took the concessions.....and the concessions were laid out to go 6 or 7 years out,....what I did not hear is what incentives were built in to rewared the hourly if the ship DOES right itself and starts to make big profits,....I imagine the top 10 will realize a fat bonus when they do and thats what creates the us vs. them mentality.

Just as the owner is inspired and driven by pride and money,....the "sweat labor" can be inspired the same way ....if you are against unions then you need to be FOR inclusive employers who will build in incentives above and beyond the base wage rate.JMO[/quote]
I would only be for incentives if they go both ways Snoway, share in the good times, share in the bad times. Why shouldn't companies be allowed to share their profits anyway they want to, they are their profits. As I said before, if you want to share in the profits either buy stock if available or purchase a share of the company.[/quote]

I sighted an example of giving back in bad times....but don't see the incentive during good times
...at what point does the profit become the owners alone?....you have an attitude that was the cause of the unions to be formed in the first place....you may be a little brighter than the avg.rank and file you hire but not bright enough to be benevolent.
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby Rick27 » January 13th, 2011, 3:22 am

[quote=yammrhammr]all business owners are just legal slave holders out ta take whatever they can suck outta what they consider an inferior human.[/quote]
You probibly have this talk everyday during your coffee break at Harolds Superstore when your rubbing elbows with Harold. LOL!!!
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Postby yammrhammr » January 13th, 2011, 3:24 am

i dont drink coffee, its for non producers.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Rick27 » January 13th, 2011, 3:29 am

[quote=Snoway][quote=Rick27][quote=Snoway][quote=Rick27][quote=Snoway]so why doesn't the sweat labor realize a portion of that bonus and given a clue as to what the customer does like so as to be inspired like the company owners with built in incentives to produce and think and become integrated with the whole process?,,,.....GREED ,...thats why,....so afterall the company owner in the end is insatiable and needs more more more to drive his ego which proves his intellegence is barely above idiot.[/quote]

You are assuming that all owners are one in the same Snoway and they aren't. If there are built in incentives that lead to bonuses are you also going to share the bad times equally and give something back, no I didn't think so. If you want to share in something you should be also share in the bad times. You seem to think that you should be included in every aspect of the business except when there are losses, that would be,,,.... GREED,,... on your part. As a worker you can move on if your actions cause the company to go under, alot of the owners lose everything.[/quote]

Well if you are lumping all unions in together then we are speaking in generalities, right,....

We are seeing union contracts busted left and right,...one recent one was mercury marine,....based on the threat of merc. to leave the state.,,,the rank and file voted they stay and took the concessions.....and the concessions were laid out to go 6 or 7 years out,....what I did not hear is what incentives were built in to rewared the hourly if the ship DOES right itself and starts to make big profits,....I imagine the top 10 will realize a fat bonus when they do and thats what creates the us vs. them mentality.

Just as the owner is inspired and driven by pride and money,....the "sweat labor" can be inspired the same way ....if you are against unions then you need to be FOR inclusive employers who will build in incentives above and beyond the base wage rate.JMO[/quote]
I would only be for incentives if they go both ways Snoway, share in the good times, share in the bad times. Why shouldn't companies be allowed to share their profits anyway they want to, they are their profits. As I said before, if you want to share in the profits either buy stock if available or purchase a share of the company.[/quote]

I sighted an example of giving back in bad times....but don't see the incentive during good times
...at what point does the profit become the owners alone?....you have an attitude that was the cause of the unions to be formed in the first place....you may be a little brighter than the avg.rank and file you hire but not bright enough to be benevolent.[/quote]
So you think people start businesses just be benevolent? Is that your attitude when you hire others to due work for you, or due you look for the best value for your hard earned money. Why due you think you are entitled to ownership without investment? Again when you hire someone to work on your house or vehicle due you give them extra money if what they did adds to the value?
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Postby Snoway » January 13th, 2011, 3:41 am

YES I always have beer or soda on a stick.

"Why due you think you are entitled to ownership without investment?"

my time spent working for you is not an investment?....the time we have on this earth is limited,....how dare you rob me of it ya slave driver .....LOL
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby Rick27 » January 13th, 2011, 3:52 am

[quote=Snoway]YES I always have beer or soda on a stick.

"Why due you think you are entitled to ownership without investment?"

my time spent working for you is not an investment?....the time we have on this earth is limited,....how dare you rob me of it ya slave driver .....LOL[/quote]
No your time working for me isn't an investment because I have payed you for every minute of it.
Rick27

Postby Snoway » January 13th, 2011, 3:59 am

if you treat labor as a comodity or equal to a piece of equipment then don't expect anyting extra from it.
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby Rick27 » January 13th, 2011, 4:04 am

[quote=Snoway]if you treat labor as a comodity or equal to a piece of equipment then don't expect anyting extra from it.[/quote]
I don't expect extra from it, I just expect what we agreed to, no more no less.
Rick27

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers