Subscribe Today

Another day...another ride

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Another day...another ride

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 25th, 2018, 11:14 am

Life is sure sweet these days.....no need for a clock in our lives anymore, pretty much living by the sun. Another day another ride on the sleds......I seen and almost hit a mink on the trail the other day......
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Re: Another day...another ride

Postby yammrhammr » January 25th, 2018, 11:42 am

just not quite fast enough?
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 26th, 2018, 10:57 am

Bad day riding.....Mrs skunk came into a hard 90 degree right hand turn a little too hot and put her sled on it's side. It wasn't too crazy of a crash but the handle bars smacked her on the inside of her leg just above the knee. That knee is now twice the size and her leg is all swollen up and really black n blue......couple hours in emerge but nothing broken....

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby 600zrtrx1 » January 26th, 2018, 11:48 am

glad she didn't get hurt any more than that
600zrtrx1

Postby yammrhammr » January 26th, 2018, 2:08 pm

glad shes ok

so are the skidoos just not good handlin sleds, ive heard they are tippy? does she know to lean into corners, ive seen some photoblogs on here diagramming the technique
yammrhammr

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 26th, 2018, 6:27 pm

You really don't know anything about the ski-doos ?......maybe it's time you stopped the trashing of them eh

An yeh she knows.....who the heck do you think she has been watching do it for almost 30 years...sheeeesh....she Just hasn't practised enough

But seriously yammr......zero incidents during the trail race this year ?.........Mrs skunk opted to try driving back after the accident....she made it about 35 miles and decided to pack it in and head where a vehicle could pick her up, after in the vehicle she went faint and they opted for an ambulance to come get them on the highway while they tried to help her and keep her calm...........we were dealing with her sled and then had to get home ourselves on our sleds.....I never knew any of this until I was in my garage and checked my phone, our 5 hour trip turned into an 11 hour sled day lol.....

NorthernSkunk

Postby Long time cat man » January 26th, 2018, 8:02 pm

Heal up and get back on the Doo Doo Mrs. Skunk.
Long time cat man

Postby FIB » January 26th, 2018, 11:22 pm

NorthernSkunk wrote:You really don't know anything about the ski-doos ?......maybe it's time you stopped the trashing of them eh

An yeh she knows.....who the heck do you think she has been watching do it for almost 30 years...sheeeesh....she Just hasn't practised enough

But seriously yammr......zero incidents during the trail race this year ?.........Mrs skunk opted to try driving back after the accident....she made it about 35 miles and decided to pack it in and head where a vehicle could pick her up, after in the vehicle she went faint and they opted for an ambulance to come get them on the highway while they tried to help her and keep her calm...........we were dealing with her sled and then had to get home ourselves on our sleds.....I never knew any of this until I was in my garage and checked my phone, our 5 hour trip turned into an 11 hour sled day lol.....

Hope Mrs. skunk is doing better.

BTW,.... Was that your first 50 mile day??
Icehole wrote:

......such obbsession can't be healthy
FIB

Postby yammrhammr » January 27th, 2018, 8:24 am

its very bad when the arctic cat part of your snowmobile fails, I was relieved the new parts held up for a fun ride.

11 hours is a typical sled day for me. buy her a Vector, they are very stable.

lol at the TOTY, was this your first 50 mile day, lol
yammrhammr

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 27th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Long time cat man wrote:Heal up and get back on the Doo Doo Mrs. Skunk.

You made her laugh lol....

NorthernSkunk

Next

Return to Trash Talkers