Subscribe Today

Anyone riding in Brainerd?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Re: Anyone riding in Brainerd?

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 9th, 2018, 6:47 pm

:lol:
Last edited by NorthernSkunk on March 10th, 2018, 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Icehole » March 9th, 2018, 7:04 pm

I'm picking up a waft of offense Paler'....We spew christian goodness by relinquishing the fluff to the debaucherous every wkend ....with your history/ties here, I considered you to be a fairly well scrubbed heathen if it helps
Icehole

Postby yammrhammr » March 9th, 2018, 8:02 pm

Did you guys think I didn't understand the first time u typed it. Maybe ice could make a full days ride with me, prolly one of the few.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Svenny » March 9th, 2018, 8:29 pm

It helps. My history is long and distinguished, unlike yammrs. Clearly, yammr needs to ride some real trails, not the super highways that pass for trails in the UP.
Svenny

Postby Icehole » March 9th, 2018, 9:12 pm

When I compute in the nap time's and frequencies a ride with you would allow, I don't think still feeling pretty fresh after 6 or 700 is out of reach....we should try hammr... if we knew how long you can stay awake maintaining at least moderate speed and any semblance of control before you wad up we could closely approximate the distance to see if it's worth our time or not
Icehole

Postby Long time cat man » March 10th, 2018, 7:54 am

Don't let the legend in his own mind fool ya......he can whine with the best of em. Put em on a trail with a bump and he will squeal like a pig. Almost lost my coffee and breakfast stop last time out because of it. And don't forget to bring some prozak with you..........he's easier to deal with if ya slip one in his oatmeal.
Long time cat man

Postby yammrhammr » March 10th, 2018, 8:36 am

whatever, I love the bumps, but I know everyone with me will wear out 10 times as fast if I run em all day. hard enough to get em over 200 hundo on smooth trails let alone some ripples.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Snoway » March 10th, 2018, 11:19 pm

Good read....even twice.
Snomoshack to Antigo loop running today on the thin fast flat tracks our race team is set up for.
W1 wore out another Apex so she was on the back up Nytron and seems to like it....could be close to getting her on a newer Yamaha chassis with the heated seat and I-Dog sized windy as bait.
AXYS 8 rolled 8000 (almost unwashed) miles today....must be the combination of sea as snow oil from the farm store and the recent 4000 miles on the Klotz TP.
From the looks of what was coming at us on the trails and clogging the watering hole lots....Polaris has taken over number 1 in sales with a combination of Swinders and 03 to 17 Pex/Vectors a close second. Cats a distant 3rd and everyone hates Ski Doo.

1500 ish twsty WI only trail miles this year..... Fak another sticker...
That = 4500 YOOPasty miles, 200 Braindread river miles and 72 MB beaver berm jumping miles on the conversion chart.
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby NorthernSkunk » March 11th, 2018, 7:10 pm

I would think all them Polaris owners are trump supporters ...shop local and all that.

Gonna go north tomorrow where the groomer never ventures...and only the trappers have been this winter. Should be a very peaceful ride.....gonna be one hell of a goat trail to navigate though until I hit a few waterways. Then Tuesday Wednesday go rip up whatever groomed trails they worked on......I love ripping up the corners on a freshly groomed trail, I must be getting old lol....
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Long time cat man » March 17th, 2018, 9:04 am

Long time cat man wrote:Yammr's ass is too tender to be doing any ditchbangin. Changed oil on the sled the other day and going to pick up parts for the drive clutch today. Not one of my better sled riding seasons. Waiting for the sun to remove the snow off the rail trail so I can get back on the bike. First season with less then 2,000 miles on the sled in a long time but over 300 on the bike so far.

False alarm..........rode with Erick in the Munising area mid-week and went well over the 2,000 miles mark again. Back home and back on the bike today. Still some snow hanging around here that can leave any day. Will be driving through the Chicago area sometime early next month if anyone there wants to buy me lunch. :D
Long time cat man

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers