Subscribe Today

Is WSA Slacking?

Want to discuss racing? Race setups? Which kind of racing is best? This is the race place!

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racingatvsleds » December 16th, 2004, 4:52 am

Freezer, you sure hit the Nail on the Head, that I have to shake according to Bunzy. How long do you think it will take before the drivers figure out where all the money the WScAm membership goes, and how little goes back to the drivers and the sport? Not to mention these circuits that were dumb enough to give the money to the WScAm. The mags have no courage to actually state the facts that show how much money the WScAm (Bunzy and his cronies) takes in and how little they put back out.
racingatvsleds

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Drift_Hopper » December 16th, 2004, 5:59 am

"""How long do you think it will take before the drivers figure out where all the money the WScAm membership goes, and how little goes back to the drivers and the sport? """

But....when you think about it, and what Freeze said, the WSA does get the most publicity, ....(thru whatever means)...so the racers will race that circuit to try and get noticed. Getting noticed or getting your name in print may mean getting a chance at more sponsorship.
I don't know, but it is a business, it just sucks that they have to make their money from the racers.
Support Your Local Club!
www.drifthoppers.net
Tri-County Drift Hoppers
Snowmobile Club
Arcade, New York
Drift_Hopper

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racingatvsleds » December 17th, 2004, 11:32 am

Drift Hopper, that's EXACTLY my point, and something that Bunzy and his cronies haven't figured out yet. Why make the money on drivers membership? They are already making the money on sponsorship, promoters fees, the manufacturers...how much more money do they need to make? Why take it from the very same people that are putting on the show? Problem is they have drivers that actually think that the WScAm circuit is a better circuit then others, so they hand over membership money into the thousands of dollars. I'm not against a business making money, but they did this without putting the hard work into it, like a lot of other people. I have a lot of reasons why I can't stand the WScAm, the biggest is this ego many of the WScAm officials and drivers have. Not to mention this effort they have to eliminate competition by getting all these circuits to hand over the membership money the circuits need to survive.
racingatvsleds

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » December 21st, 2004, 2:43 am

ATV, why don't you call WSA's office and ask for a break down as to where the membership money goes. (Or facts don't interest you?)
I was talking to the guys at the Wis. Regioanls and WSA is quite open about how the money is spent. Then you can make an informed and educated decision about where it goes. (Which judging from all of your posts, doesn't mater to you at all)
A very, very, small portion goes to WSA, which is no different than any other race circuit out there today.
Rather than listen to ATV stand on his soapbox again, can anybody involved with any WSA circuit give us some info as to how the membership breaks down?
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » December 21st, 2004, 2:46 am

ATV,
How about a list of the WSA people you know with the big egos. I know a few of the flaggers and you couldn't be further from the truth.
Or are you just running off at the mouth again?....
Anybody else feel free to contribute.
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racingatvsleds » December 30th, 2004, 10:58 am

Bunzy, I've waited 8 days to hear from all the WScAm people tell me how th drivers get so much back for the membership. Hmmm, however I'm sure you will tell us how Sport, Semi, Drivers get paid so much for racing the WScAm. Bunzy, tell me how the WScAm gets other cirucit to join them. Could it be they pay whatever the membership is, knowing that the second year, the WScAm makes money off of membership, not to mention additional sponsor revenue. Yet the drivers, OF WHICH I WAS ONE (with a regional circuit) got shafted. Yet it is I, that knows nothing, and Bunzy is Mr Know-it-all!
racingatvsleds

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » January 1st, 2005, 4:10 am

ATV, I think I asked you to call the office, as I knew that you wouldn't beleive anyone else. Didn't make the call?
I have never made any claims that can't be backed up while you just continually spout rubish fueled by your "bad experience". Why don't you share that with us?.....
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » January 1st, 2005, 4:19 am

Oh, I forgot ATV, how about the list of big ego's that WSA has......
Bunzai

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby racerxyz » January 3rd, 2005, 1:47 am

you claimed you would post the pro payout from duluth

to embarassed?
racerxyz

Is WSA Slacking?

Postby Bunzai » January 3rd, 2005, 12:40 pm

I told you I don't know what they are and I would try and find out, which I haven't yet.
Why would I be embarrased? I don't give a rats a$$ what drivers make and we all know that if you want to make money, snowmobile racing is not the place to do it.
Only a select few can actually make money and I do know that all of the manufactures have their own deals with drivers.
Bunzai

PreviousNext

Return to General Racing Board