Subscribe Today

TLR Cup Points Chase Continued at Eagle River Derby

The name says is all. Got an older sled? Restoring a sled? Discuss your project with other collectors here.

TLR Cup Points Chase Continued at Eagle River Derby

Postby TLR Cup » January 21st, 2015, 10:00 pm

(Eagle River, Wisconsin – January 21, 2015) It’s no news that the Amsoil World Championship Snowmobile Derby at Eagle River draws the best drivers in the sport of ice oval racing to the Snowmobile Capital of the World to compete for the title of World Champ in a wide variety of classes. However, when you throw the added purse and points chase that the TLR Cup Pro Championship Series provides into the mix, everything moves to the next level of intensity. This year’s Derby was no exception, as fans witnessed truly professional racing and nail-biting features.

TLR Cup action started on Thursday evening, as Pro Champ drivers raced through the first round of qualifying heats for the Sweet 16 race that would be the final race of the Friday Night Thunder Program. Those who advanced hit the track again on Friday afternoon, with ten drivers ultimately making it into the 16-lap final.

Malcolm Chartier was fast off the line, as were Travis MacDonald and P.J. Wanderscheid. Aboard his Arctic Cat, Wanderscheid was the only non Ski-Doo in the top five for the majority of the race. Matt Schulz would move into the second position by lap 11 and after a staggered restart with 4 laps to go, Cardell Potter got a great start which put him into the second position. When the checkered flew it was Chartier out front, followed by Potter and Schulz. In addition to the win, Chartier earned himself pole-position for Sunday’s world championship race – exactly as he did last year.

The five TLR Cup vintage classes added this year ran finals on Sunday and offered fans a reprise from the modern machines. Russell Liba and Sabrina Blanchet battled it out all weekend in Sno Pro 340X IFS, with the young Canadian Blanchet pulling holeshots and Liba, no stranger to the track, making up ground with laps. In the final Liba took the win on his Ski-Doo with Blanchet and Travis Patocka finishing second and third, respectively.

Super Mod 440 FA/LQ was dominated by the Smith’s, hailing from Wasilla, Alaska. Both aboard Arctic Cats, Steve Smith was first to the checkered followed by teammate Sean Smith. Brandon Getz rounded out the top three.

Rhinelander, Wisconsin’s Curtis Pederson made several appearances on the Derby track and earned himself second place finishes in Super Mod 340 FA/LQ (where Thomas Olson took the win), Super Stock Fan 440 (won by Justin Ernst), and Super Stock 340 FA/LQ (behind winner Dale Schwenk).

Next up on the TLR Cup’s nine-round race schedule is the Wausau 525 Snowmobile Championships January 24-25 in Wausau, Wisconsin. For complete results and more information about the series, visit www.tlrcup.com.
TLR Cup

cheap jerseys wholesale cheap china jerseys 0-29-0-29-110

Postby 1Cddvxsdf » May 29th, 2018, 8:40 pm

Once he gets up, I'm waiting for the play call and hear someone shouting all kinds of profanities. However, this is quite normal and their heart gets back the regular rhythm after a period of rest. He was certain this would allow him to rule as the all powerful king for as long as eternity existed.

The mournful sound of howling echoes across the still night air sending a chill through the blood. Montana has 12 barrels with wholesale nfl jerseys very good dispersion and with proper aim and awareness (knowing where the DD will turn and if he will turn) that can Logan Forsythe Jersey
land consistent dev strikes or very heavy dmg on DD..

I don know if I should also request out, but that would leave those two alone and I https://www.houstontexansonline.com/jon-weeks-jersey-c_90.html
don think our professor would allow a group of two. Finally, we discussed skin. The most widely devastating results of drug use are sustained when a user or seller is arrested, convicted and subsequently incarcerated as this causes more families to be destroyed by this action than the number of families affected by the unfortunate dysfunctional aspects of many users.

Goku gains the upperhand somehow which pisses Freeza off and he accidentally shoots a beam right at Zen chan, who erases him. Nor would I have thought to do so.. I don think he a good fit for Spo vision. Every economy, society and civilization is a world unto itself, divided internally and shared equally/unequally amongst its members..

Newton finally hypnotized this patient, and discovered that he fought in WWI, and was killed in France, from a bayonet wound. But I honestly believe the man was in over his head before he even knew what was going on. This differs from earlier versions of D It gives you more flexibility by having a wider variety of spells cheap jerseys supply available immediately.

Well forcing someone to live as long as possible, just because you can let them go, is a million times more selfish.. I think deer are one of the most beautiful animals Austin Rehkow Jersey
in the world. I'm talking about the middle of the night. They a human being, same as you.

Interesting. Arguably one of the best (if not THE best) that our academy has produced.He will be England no.1 and I really think he will outgrow even Everton. wholesale nfl jerseys One reaches the point where a stunning realization cheap authentic jerseys strikes home: The pencil tip is not solid; it is composed of atoms which whirl and revolve like a trillion demon planets.

Your job as an American citizen is not just to fight for your rights, it's to fight for the right of every individual. The Craig Robertson Jersey
owner/founder and much of the upper management were very religious (I think they were Mormon) but many of the technical people who http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/tanner-purdum-jersey-c_56.html
worked there cheap nhl jerseys seemed to be deep into drugs.

The item I was purchasing? A box of condoms. They were literally suffocating the monkeys and blaming weed.. About this time, a car is coming down the driveway. Arri Eisen, PhD. We could call this excitation whatever we like but when it is the case that this excitation is fairly particle y (this happens in some material situations) we generally call it a "polariton", it the natural excitation of the vacuum+atoms composite system..

But we still do them because there isn anything better.. Purchasing just one or two dishes can be a big help. Antoinette started Love negotiating!. When the wife went into the trailer alone to torture her and opened up her cage, the friend smashed the wife in the back of the head and ran out of the trailer naked.

There was just scrub jungle everywhere. InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees. I own five guns, I'm a member of the NRA, and I don't want people who cannot distinguish right from wrong to be able to obtain a gun. The Man Church Mouth This was my favorite release of the band's for years.

I just don think you can compare rallying from previous eras. Some people have compared inhaling new car smell to glue sniffing or even sick building syndrome.. There not much to change in it except dropping cheap jerseys Resolute technique. It is considered beneficial for one to disclose his/ her PayPal account for bankruptcy purposes.

This recommendation is for you:

cheap jerseys
wholesalejerseys2011
cheap jerseys
cheap authentic jerseys
오피걸

cheap nba jerseys
[url=http://forum.boulesdebain.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=66]cheap baskball jerseys
[url=https://forum.maxiscoot.com/member.php?u=71134]cheap mlb jerseys
[url=https://7daystodie.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=6]cheap nfl jerseys
[url=http://www.warseer.com/forums/member.php?127924-9or6UxhWRa]cheap jerseys wholesale
1Cddvxsdf

Return to Vintage Sleds Board