Subscribe Today

Let's keep it a snowmobile magazine...

If you have something to take up with the Snow Goer staff, place your message here.

Postby oldsnowdrifter » February 15th, 2011, 12:14 pm

Snowmobile magazines are only published about 6 times a year. There is a very limited amount of snowmobile related information space available to your readers. Once again you have devoted valuable magazine space to a review of a PICKUP TRUCK! If I wanted to read about pickups I would subscribe to an automotive magazine. I have never seen a snowmobile review in a n automotive magazine so why must you use up space on non snowmobile related products? What's next a boat or outboard motor review?
In the March 2011 issue you had a stoty about a real snowmobile test, the "Michcanska 2010". Here was/is a chance to talk to real riders on a real ride. Get ahold of the author,Lynn Kellor and have him do a followup story. What sleds went,what worked and what didn't some real nuts and bolts stuff. That would make some real good reading to us slednuts and leave the truck reviews to someone else.
Thanks for listening,
Oldsnowdrifter
"making snowmobile tracks since 1964"
oldsnowdrifter

Postby ZR900MAN » October 19th, 2011, 2:27 pm

I agree with old timer on this one John. We can get all the truck stuff we need else where. Maybe more racing info would be better. Especially any venue where ZR900's are still winning!
ZR900MAN

Postby Skiduders » December 6th, 2011, 8:52 am

Also, if you are looking to add content, I think it would be great to see you guys do some club interviews. You know, go up to Tug Hill, find a local club, talk about their challenges, and their success. Or maybe find an obscure place in America that loves to ride. I really enjoy your trail related articles. I remember one article where you were loading your sleds up onto a train (in Canada?) for your tour. That was awesome.

But really, more club interviews and trail reviews would be cool I think.

--Marc
Skiduders

Return to Dear Snow Goer