Subscribe Today

No email response..

If you have something to take up with the Snow Goer staff, place your message here.

No email response..

Postby QWKSLVRZ06 » August 16th, 2012, 2:26 pm

Dear Snow Goer,
Several months ago I moved. I used the "contact us" link and sent an email on two seperate occasions to let you know of my change and to forward my subscription to my new address. I have yet to receive a response. What's up with that?? As a faithful many year subscriber it is disappointing to no receive any response.

P.S- AmSnow responded within 24 hours of me contacting them...
Never argue with an Idiot,they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
QWKSLVRZ06

No email response..

Postby JohnPrusak » August 17th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Well I am truly sorry about that -- that's not how the system is supposed to work and I promise you that I will chase it down with the people in our circulation department. In the meantime, is there any chance that you could forward the me one of the emails that you sent to them? Either that, or give me the information that you shared (name, old address, new address). That will allow me to directly chase it down with them on Monday morning. (Send it to jprusak@snowgoer.com.)

Again, I am sorry for this mess up, and I really, truly appreciate you letting me know so I can correct the problem, for you and for others.

John Prusak
Editor/Publisher
Snow Goer
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

No email response..

Postby QWKSLVRZ06 » August 18th, 2012, 12:44 am

John,
I appreciate your response. I emailed you.
Never argue with an Idiot,they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
QWKSLVRZ06

Return to Dear Snow Goer