Subscribe Today

AAA reports Gas over $3.oo/gal., 1st time in 2 yrs

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Rick27 » January 14th, 2011, 2:57 am

Just to set the record straight Fib I said I hate all union workers and that is not true. I have friends that are union members, they just don't preach the union BS like you do. In fact they are disgusted by alot of the union tactics that they have witnessed. The only thing I hate is the attitude you and alot of your union buddies have with the opinion that your so much better than everybody else. Arrogance is something I don't profess or put up with.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Postby FIB » January 14th, 2011, 4:51 am

[quote=Rick27]Just to set the record straight Fib I said I hate all union workers and that is not true. I have friends that are union members, they just don't preach the union BS like you do. In fact they are disgusted by alot of the union tactics that they have witnessed. The only thing I hate is the attitude you and alot of your union buddies have with the opinion that your so much better than everybody else. Arrogance is something I don't profess or put up with.[/quote]

The only thing I hate is the attitude you and alot of your small business owning buddies have with the opinion that your so much better than everybody else. Arrogance is something I don't profess or put up with.
Icehole wrote:

......such obbsession can't be healthy
FIB

Postby Rick27 » January 14th, 2011, 5:03 am

[quote=FIB][quote=Rick27]Just to set the record straight Fib I said I hate all union workers and that is not true. I have friends that are union members, they just don't preach the union BS like you do. In fact they are disgusted by alot of the union tactics that they have witnessed. The only thing I hate is the attitude you and alot of your union buddies have with the opinion that your so much better than everybody else. Arrogance is something I don't profess or put up with.[/quote]

The only thing I hate is the attitude you and alot of your small business owning buddies have with the opinion that your so much better than everybody else. Arrogance is something I don't profess or put up with.[/quote]
You might want to show me where I ever said I was better than anyone Fib, I just don't feel the employees of a company earn a spot in management or ownership by just showing up for work.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Postby GThunda » January 14th, 2011, 5:06 am

you can't go anywhere in your career w/out smokin' pinners and drinkin on your scheduled breaks.
GThunda

Postby Rick27 » January 14th, 2011, 5:18 am

[quote=FIB]I've seen lots a shoddy electrical and plumbin.

Not One single case from a UNION laborer. The unions TEACH their people to DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

And while there have been instances of sabotoge, those instances are usually urban legend. Propogated By ANTI-UNION liars.[/quote]
That right there is arrogance Fibber, your the one claiming your better than others, not me.
Rick27

Postby 600zrtrx1 » January 14th, 2011, 5:19 am

GT strikes agin

[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa213/600zrt/pic_for_site.jpg[/IMG]
600zrtrx1

Postby Rick27 » January 14th, 2011, 5:20 am

[quote=GThunda]you can't go anywhere in your career w/out smokin' pinners and drinkin on your scheduled breaks.[/quote]
You probibly won't, but if your union and get caught, they'll get you your job back.
Rick27

Postby FIB » January 14th, 2011, 11:19 am

[quote=Rick27][quote=FIB]I've seen lots a shoddy electrical and plumbin.

Not One single case from a UNION laborer. The unions TEACH their people to DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

And while there have been instances of sabotoge, those instances are usually urban legend. Propogated By ANTI-UNION liars.[/quote]
That right there is arrogance Fibber, your the one claiming your better than others, not me.[/quote]

Nope.

I've looked it over thourghly. No arrogance.

What qualifies you to be the arrogance police?
Icehole wrote:

FIB

Postby Rick27 » January 14th, 2011, 11:28 am

[quote=FIB][quote=Rick27][quote=FIB]I've seen lots a shoddy electrical and plumbin.

That right there is arrogance Fibber, your the one claiming your better than others, not me.[/quote]

Nope.

What qualifies you to be the arrogance police?[/quote]
The same thing that makes you the truth police, self appointment.
Rick27

Postby FIB » January 15th, 2011, 3:15 pm

[quote=Rick27][quote=FIB][quote=Rick27][quote=FIB]I've seen lots a shoddy electrical and plumbin.

Nope.

What qualifies you to be the arrogance police?[/quote]
Being the proud father of Followme.[/quote]
Icehole wrote:

FIB

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers